The Duesbury Modern Miniature House

The World of Miniatures is an interest that grows expedientially. It is good finding like minded people on the weird wild web. I am currently designing a Modern Miniature House called "The Duesbury" using a combination of Vectorworks, computer drafting, MDF material(now perhaps plywood) and CNC Routing. This house seems to take the same time as a full sized house like ones built on 'Grand Design'. I will display the progress of the new house soon.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

In the meantime

As we all know, things creatively take longer to make than first thought. I am waiting for the Emersom House to be available. Even though I believe that the makers of this house are a dedicated producer, they wrote that they are still working on the packaging system. This Emerson House has been in production as I have seen for quite a while and I can relax a bit from worrying about the houses I am creating, the Duesbury House and the Bodhi House and the others I like to work on, there is one I have on the drawing board called the Spooky House.
Thank you to all of you who have shown interest in our interest.
Priscila Lima, you must have something to show us miniature wise make a blog

No comments:

Post a Comment