The Duesbury Modern Miniature House

The World of Miniatures is an interest that grows expedientially. It is good finding like minded people on the weird wild web. I am currently designing a Modern Miniature House called "The Duesbury" using a combination of Vectorworks, computer drafting, MDF material(now perhaps plywood) and CNC Routing. This house seems to take the same time as a full sized house like ones built on 'Grand Design'. I will display the progress of the new house soon.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

1/12 Acrylic table setting


1/12 scale
Miniature Acrylic table and chairs. Made with white and clear acrylic .
Hand bent in our Studio
If you have any special request for this type and the other larger chairs please email me.
$45.00

2 comments:

  1. HI! I love these. Can youmake me a chost chair With arms? Thanks CM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CM, Do you mean a Ghost Chair like Phillip Starke or just an Armchair?
    Regards Mahesha

    ReplyDelete